(January 1997)

Subject: Re: MajorDumbo help file (insert smiley here)
From: Christopher Samuel <chris @ rivers . dra . hmg . gb>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:33:38 +0000
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

In message <Pine.BSI.3.95.970121182955.28344A-100000@queernet.queernet.org>,
	"Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk@QueerNet.ORG> writes:

> As for web interfaces: I don't expect to supply one any time soon, and I
> know there are many users who will never use one for this.

Especially those of us using UUCP at home. IMHO The e-mail interface should
always be the primary mechanism, but there is no reason for it to be the
exclusive mechanism.

Chris
--
 Christopher Samuel,    IT Vulnerabilities Group,    chris@rivers.dra.hmg.gb
 N-115, Defence Research Agency, St Andrews Road, Great Malvern, England, UK