(January 1997)

Subject: Web interfaces and 2.0 (Was: MajorDumbo help file (insert smiley here))
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 22 Jan 1997 12:01:07 -0600
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

CMG> This can be done client-side using JavaScript. It won't be 100%
CMG> effective, but will take out most common errors.

Well, no.  _no_.  Come on, Javascript?

CMG> I think Jason is doing most of the 2.0 work.  Jason: if you need help
CMG> with the JavaScript for the above, I can help... :-)

The web interface isn't really my cup of tea.  I'm letting Bill tell me
what he needs; I'm hoping I can convince him to code the thing, too.

It's still a little early to get a bunch of people involved, but if I need
help on anything it's the access control mechanism.

Soon things will open up for more people.

 - J<