(January 1997)

Subject: problem with restrict_post
From: sysop @ biome . bio . dfo . ca (Bill Silvert)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:21:32 -0400 (AST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com (Majordomo developers)

After the scolding I got for editing my .config files, I read the
documentation and started experimenting. I ran into the following
problem with the newconfig command:

The line

restrict_post = file1 file2

caused rejection (file not found), but

restrict_post = file1:file2

(space replaced by a colon) got through. Supposedly either is OK.

Bill Silvert

--
BIOME SysOp, Habitat Ecology Section, Bedford Institute of Oceanography
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2.  Tel. (902)426-1577

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Sendmail OA macro