(February 1997)

Subject: Request for additional functionality for MIME messages.
From: "Steven W. Orr" <steveo @ uniprise . com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 13:37:24 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I have mailinglist which is administered by Majordomo. The list is
moderated. When I try to send a message to the list members which contains
a MIME attachment, it bounces because of the fact that the MIME headers
are the first part of the message.

Can this be fixed? Was I clear?

-----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.----------------
--------Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this.-------------
Steven W. Orr steveo@uniprise.com   Does your driver's license say Organ Donor?
---------------"Listen to me! We are all individuals."-------------------------

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Address validator: please test