(February 1997)

Subject: Re: Request for additional functionality for MIME messages.
From: "Steven W. Orr" <steveo @ uniprise . com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 15:32:32 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Lemme see if I can be more expliciter:

Someone sends me an interesting MIME article. I forward it to my Majordomo
mailinglist. I am doing this from pine (a MIME compliant mailer). After I
send it, it bounces back to me for approval despite that fact that I did
put the

approved:

lines at the beginning of the message body.

When the message bounces back to me, the reason for the bounce is obvious.
It's because the MIME header comes before my approval header. Since
MAjordomo doesn't see the approval header as the first thing, it did the
bounce.

Does this help?

-----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.----------------
--------Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this.-------------