(February 1997)

Subject: restrict_post problem
From: lare @ eos913c . gsfc . nasa . gov (Andrew Lare)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 12:08:15 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I've tried searching the archives and have found several possible articles
related to my problem, however I have been unable to view any of the articles
as only the headers are retrieved.

My problem is when using restrict_post, I receive the following message:

BOUNCE <list>:  This may be hard to believe, but there was no "From:" filedin
this message I just received.  I'm not gonna send it out, but you can...

The person who sent it is on the approved list for postings and there is a From
field in their original message.  Any suggestions?  Please reply directly to
lare@eos913c.gsfc.nasa.gov.

BTW, I am running version 1.94 and perl version 5.000.

Thanks,

Andrew Lare

--
|* Dr. Andrew R. Lare            http://climate.gsfc.nasa.gov/~lare   *|
|* Applied Research Corp.        E-MAIL:    andrew.lare@gsfc.nasa.gov *|

Indexed By Date Previous: I forgot to mention...