From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 25 Mar 1997 16:06:17 -0600
To: Brock Rozen <brozen @ webdreams . com>
Cc: Majordomo Workers List <majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM>

BR> No, but another thing that COULD be added to this is watching out for x
BR> number of messages in a day to majordomo or list-request

Hmmm.  Yes, we could keep a database (another database!) of messages and
disallow more than n messages to Majordomo from a single address over some
time period.

BR> How about just having the initial system in there and having it do
BR> whatever you can get in it for now. During the alpha testing phases,
BR> more can always be added while other stuff is being tested.

I was wondering when someone would say, "Finish the damn thing already!"
Well, OK, but I'm a constant dreamer.  It makes a nice break from writing
the database regeneration routines.  What I'm really trying to do is to get
people to come up with ideas.  Not that I'm in any danger of running out,
but that the more there are to choose from, the better our product is.

 - J<