(November 1997)

Subject: email problems
From: cantilena @ webtv . net (Star Land)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 10:58:23 -0500
To: Majordomo-Workers @ GreatCircle . COM

i am on two lists under majordomo. they are charmchickens and
papfriends. my posts often take hours to appear back to my id. since i
am a list member, i get the post just like everyone else. i am using a
webtv. they have checked everything at their end and said everything is
working just fine. the odd thing is that i receive things from others on
the list immediately while my posts are still hanging out in cyberspace.
webtv asked me to contact majordomo and ask you to please check
everything and see if there are any bottlenecks. things i post to other
lists and mail coming to me from other lists have no delays. i thank you
very much for your assistance. webtv will pursue further depending on
what you find.

star...........and the 6pack
laurel, joanna, merrily, bump, piret, rocky
cantilena@webtv.net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Apologies