(November 1997)

Subject: Re: email problems
From: Jeff Wasilko <jeffw @ smoe . org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 11:41:14 -0500
To: Star Land <cantilena @ webtv . net>
Cc: Majordomo-Workers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Sat, Nov 08, 1997 at 10:58:23AM -0500, Star Land wrote:
> i am on two lists under majordomo. they are charmchickens and
> papfriends. my posts often take hours to appear back to my id. since i
> am a list member, i get the post just like everyone else. i am using a
> webtv. they have checked everything at their end and said everything is
> working just fine. the odd thing is that i receive things from others on
> the list immediately while my posts are still hanging out in cyberspace.
> webtv asked me to contact majordomo and ask you to please check
> everything and see if there are any bottlenecks. things i post to other
> lists and mail coming to me from other lists have no delays. i thank you
> very much for your assistance. webtv will pursue further depending on
> what you find.

The list you have sent your mail to (majordomo-workers@greatcircle.com)
are people who are working on the next version of majordomo. We
can't really help you, as the problem is most likely at the site
that is hosting your lists (charmchickens and papfriends), or
with webtv.

You should direct your question to the list owners at the sites
that host your lists. You should have received information about
how to contact them when you subscribed.

Generally, you should be able to send mail to owner-LISTNAME@site
and reach the list owner. Also, you should be able to reach the
person who manages majordomo by sending mail to owner-majordomo@site

-Jeff