Subject: Re: Did you see this things?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 08 Apr 1998 13:14:07 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

BH> we need to make sure that log and user-list analysis gets put on the
BH> 2.0 ToDo list (it may be already).

It is.  I don't see the suggested functionality as anything other than
chrome, but logging and traffic analysis is quite useful.  The archive
indices themselves already contain enough information to feed logmail; the
action log could be distilled into a myriad of reports quite easily.  All
it takes is for someone to come up with code to produce those reports.
I'm not going to work on this for a couple of alpha revisions.

 - J<