(August 1998)

Subject: possible majordomo bug
From: Vikas Aggarwal <vikas @ northeast . verio . net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:39:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I am running majordomo-1.94.4

I noticed that when I sent a message to a list whre the subject was:

that message kept getting BOUNCED back to me EVEN though I had an
but with the same results.

It seems like the 'Approved: ' portion is NOT checked for $admin_headers
in the config file ?

	-vikas

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: noadvertise busted