(October 1998)

Subject: Majordomo failing.
From: Nomad the Wanderer <nomad @ orci . com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:12:43 -0600
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

  I have setup and configured the latest and greatest I can
find.  I have usuers subscribing, but when I go to mail I'm getting a
bounce that's basically this:

rocky: {40} % ./wrapper jobline
wrapper: Trying to exec /usr2/shell/majordomo/jobline failed: No such file or directory
    Did you define PERL correctly in the Makefile?
    HOME is HOME=/usr2/shell/majordomo,
    PATH is PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb,
    SHELL is SHELL=/bin/sh,
    MAJORDOMO_CF is MAJORDOMO_CF=/usr2/shell/majordomo/

    I have an alias set up as:
    jobline: "|/usr2/shell/majordomo/wrapper jobline"

    However there is no "jobline" file in $HOME, but there is in $HOME/lists
which contaains the name of the users who are subscribed.

I've checked the FAQ and can't find anything and no-one else is responding.

Robert L. Harris                |   Windows NT --
Senior System Administrator II  |        Micro$oft's Ode To
  at Great West Life.           \_            P. T. Barnum

Indexed By Date Previous: Problems with Majordomo