(January 1999)

Subject: Re: Another Suggestion
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ torah . org>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 23:12:09 +0200 (IST)
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

I'm totally against this.

Why reinvent the wheel? procmail auto-reply systems will be better than
anything Mj can ever supply, because it's simply not Mj's area.

I just think that Mj does what it does best. Bringing other things in is
"out of it's jurisdiction".

I'd be happy to supply anybody with the code to some really simple
procmail auto-reply systems.

BR

--
Brock Rozen                                              brozen@torah.org
Director of Technical Services                              (410)358-9800