(February 1999)

Subject: Re: mj2 + qmail?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>
Date: 22 Feb 1999 00:55:10 -0600
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Can someone tell me the usual locations for qmail binaries, or some other
way to check to see if qmail is installed on a machine?  I need to suggest
a default for MTA configuration, but most MTAs have something sitting at
/usr/lib/sendmail....
--
Jason L Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
   System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics