(May 1999)

Subject: Re: Majordomo2 and Postfix
From: Bob Snyder <rsnyder @ toontown . erial . nj . us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:11:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: Bryan Fullerton <bryanf @ samurai . com>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

I have. It looks to Mj2 almost exactly like sendmail. The only difficulty
was the "Delivered-To:" header that Postfix (and apparently Qmail) uses,
and I believe Jason put that into the list of headers to filter several
months ago.

I haven't tried the virtual hosting or the like to any great degree. With
the right Postfix config, it should work.

Bob