(May 1999)

Subject: Re: Majordomo2 and Postfix
From: Thomas Ploss <Thomas . Ploss @ delix . de>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:11:54 +0200
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>, majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 09:30:32AM -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> BF> Ok, let me ask this in it's own discussion - has anyone made Mj2 go
> BF> with Postfix yet?

yes, it works here. I am working with postfix, majordomo-1.94.4 and majordomo-2.
There was not much work to do for the normal staff, execept for one configuration.

just
recipient_delimiter = +
has to be set, so that the From-Adresses are correct

One thing, i have to change manually was the aliases-databases. Due to
less time i just have done a quick hack.

THomas

--
 _______
|       | Thomas Ploss  - Support Manager -
|       | email: Thomas.Ploss@delix.de     WWW: http://www.delix.de
|       | delix Computer GmbH | UUNET POP Stuttgart     |
|_______| D-70176 Stuttgart   | Deutsche Linux D. - DLD | Fax: +49-711-613590

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu>
Next: latest majordomo
From: james@adastra.co.uk (James Berry)
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Majordomo2 and Postfix
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu>
Next: Qmail directory question
From: Chuck Milam <milam@uwosh.edu>