(May 1999)

Subject: Re: latest majordomo
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>
Date: 26 May 1999 08:58:07 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com
In-reply-to:'s message of "Wed, 26 May 1999 10:31:27 GMT"

JB> I had to make mj_enqueue g+s and u+s to make it work though. Perhaps
JB> this should be part of the default install?

Qmail isn't supposed to require the scripts to be setuid; all of the
installation code specifically makes sure that it is _not_ installed that

JB> Also, it zapped my etc..

Setting defaults by editing that file is "suboptimal" and only useful until
I get a better method in place.

 - J<

Indexed By Date Previous: latest majordomo