(May 1999)

Subject: Re: latest majordomo
From: Russ Allbery <rra @ stanford . edu>
Date: 26 May 1999 16:13:24 -0700
To: james @ adastra . co . uk (James Berry)
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

James Berry <james@adastra.co.uk> writes:

> Just installed the latest majordomo2 under qmail with queueing.  It
> seems to work fine.  I had to make mj_enqueue g+s and u+s to make it
> work though.  Perhaps this should be part of the default install?

That's distinctly odd.  It shouldn't need to be.  Are you sure that you
have qmail configured to run programs in .qmail files controlled by
majordomo as the right user and group?

--
Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu)         <URL:http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

From: Chuck Milam <milam@uwosh.edu>
Next: Re: Qmail directory question
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: latest majordomo