Subject: Re: $fromters and $footers aren't expanded correctly with substitute_vars_string()
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>
Date: 11 Jul 1999 15:20:22 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com, Anton Berezin <tobez @ plab . ku . dk>

AB> Hello, I think this can be qualified as a bug report.

Yes, for a dumb bug.  Thanks for the fix; I have applied the patch to make
substitute_vars_string recursive since it may come in handy later.  It
should show up in CVS when I commit later this evening.

Since you obviously had to delve into the code to figure this out, can you
relate your experience?  I'm interested in how difficult it was for you to
find the fix.

 - J<