(August 1999)

Subject: Re: mj2 digest problems
From: Stefanita Vilcu <vsv @ dnt . ro>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:09:26 +0300
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Thanks for the patch, but now there is another issue:

--== Use of uninitialized value at blib/lib/Mj/ (autosplit into
blib/lib/auto/Mj/Digest/ line 240.

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> I've committed a patch which may help this problem; I'm still not sure how
> it's happening but the warnings show that some initialization is definitely
> required.
> The patch boils down to this:
>  - J<

Stefanita Valeriu Vilcu,
Technical Manager
Dynamic Network Technologies Bucuresti, Romania
Tel: +40-1-2106863 Fax: +40-1-3122745

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Address matching?