(August 1999)

Subject: Re: mj2 and qmail aliases
From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <arifsaha @ parokinet . org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:30:30 -0500 (CDT)
To: James Berry <james @ adastra . co . uk>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, James Berry wrote:

>In my opinion, .qmail-default is far superior.  Heck, without doing
>anything majordomo can get all the messages that are meant for it!  Not
>only the list, but list-owner, etc.

And other messages not meant for it, either.

>As long as majordomo exits with the right error codes (to either
>continue with the qmail-default file, or to stop right there) then you
>have an extremely flexible and convenient solution.

That is a good question: Will majordomo exit with qmail-compliant error
codes?

Thanks!

                                   S P Arif Sahari Wibowo
 /____  /____/ /____/ /____         arifsaha@catholic.org
_____/ /      /    / _____/          http://spas.8m.com/

From: SRE <eckert@climber.org>
Next: Re: mj2 and qmail aliases
From: Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: mj2 and qmail aliases