(August 1999)

Subject: Re: bulkmailer, bounce, and MJ2 on virtual server (e.g. iserver)
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ math . uh . edu>
Date: 05 Aug 1999 15:35:01 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

BR> I am looking to install a few upgrades to our majordomo system
BR> (the bounce script, bulkmailer) and to test out Majordomo II.

Note that Majordomo2 doesn't need bulk_mailer; that functionality is built
in.

I assume that since you want to use bulk_mailer, your system is running
Sendmail and so you shouldn't really have any issues running Majordomo2 on
it as long as you have the necessary versions of Perl and its modules.

 - J<