(August 1999)

Subject: How do I know why a message is flagged "consult"?
From: majordomo-workers @ interlinx . bc . ca
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

I seem to be having problems getting messages actually on to my new MJ2
list.  They keep getting flagged as consult.  OK, so I can go fix
whatever is flagging them, but there is no reason with the flagging?
Wouldn't it be a good thing to explain why a message was flagged as
consult?  Or maybe there is and I am missing it.

Thots?
b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: admin messages sent with From: -owner@...