(November 1999)

Subject: MJ2: Question about digests and archives
From: "Olsen, James" <jolsen @ multi-ad . com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:32:13 -0600
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . com

In the documentation (help files), I see the following two warnings:

WARNING: The "set digest" option is not fully implemented as of 2/99.
WARNING: The "archive" command is not implemented as of 2/99, "get" may work?

Does anyone know if these issues have been resolved?

I'm not that familiar with CVS, and I checked the web interface to the Mj2
project at
http://www.hpc.uh.edu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/majordomo/?cvsroot=majordomo&showat
tic=1 and it does not appear to be addressed, although I might simply have
missed it.

--James

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Status?