(January 2000)

Subject: majordomo 1.94.5 starting.
From: Chan Wilson <cwilson @ neu . sgi . com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:18:11 +0100 (MET)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: Olaf Kirch <okir @ ns . lst . de>, david_wolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com, cwilson @ neu . sgi . com

Just to let folks know --

Due to the security vulnerability recently highlighted, I'll be
spinning a 1.94.5 release that includes a fix for the security issue,
and most, but not all, of the collected patches from
sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/majordomo-patches/1.94.4, since I have to touch
things.

I should have something to chew on before Friday.

cheers,

--Chan

 Chan Wilson                ___    __  (_)   Principal Systems Administrator
 cwilson@sgi.com          /',__) /'_ `\| |       Enterprise Network Services
 +41-32-843-3760          \__, \( (_) || |           Cortaillod, Switzerland
 Vnet 476-3760            (____/`\__  |(_)
                                ( )_) |
                                 \___/'

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: majordomo local exploit (fwd)