Subject: Silence
From: John Relph <relph @ cthulhu . engr . sgi . com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Is it my imagination or have I heard nothing but silence in response
to my last few posts to the list?  Or were my posts not sent to the
list?

I sent one which was a proposed patch to Majordomo 1.94.5 and another
which was a question about email addresses in informational messages
from the server (and how Outlook screws them up).

	-- John

Follow-Ups:
  • Re: Silence