(May 2000)

Subject: my list doesnt' work properly
From: Mike . Tran @ twcable . com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:08:45 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I configured my list file (list-name.config) with unadvertise and restrict_post
options below:

noadvertise         <<  END
/.*/
END

and

restrict_post       = a         (with list 'a'  has only one email address)

Then log in to a mail client with another email address and then issue the
'lists' command and send a regular message to my majordomo server.  They both
work fine.
I got returned messages.  Do you know why.

Thanks
-mike tran.

Indexed By Date Previous: Mj2: using Config.pm on WinNT