(June 2000)

Subject: Re: Majordomo2 nightly snapshots ...
From: Ajay Sharma <ssharma @ odc . net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:39:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy @ hub . org>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM, mj2-dev @ csf . colorado . edu

I've been running a copy from the CVS around November '99.  So I want to
upgrade, are there any special instructions on Upgrading from a previous
version of MJ2 to the latest version?

--Ajay

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I realize that Jason is making periodic ones as it is, but the last
> one is a couple of weeks old, so ...
>
> ... if anyone wants a copy of what is in CVS, without having to use CVS,
> I'm making nightly snapshots available at:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.hub.org/pub/Majordomo2
>

> Marc G. Fournier                   ICQ#7615664               IRC Nick: Scrappy
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

Satyajot (Ajay) Sharma
ssharma@odc.net
Digital Odyssey System Administrator
There's more then gravity pushing on me --Folk Implosion