(February 2001)

Subject: Receiving: 554 (sendmail with smrsh) RH7.0
From: "Dennis Lovelady" <dennis @ lovelady . com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:52:56 -0500
To: <majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Hello.  I have installed majordomo-1.94 for the first time, and I am
receiving the following errors.  I saw reference to this in the FAQ and in
the mailing list, but the instructions were incomplete (or maybe I just
didn't understand them).  I've done what I thought must be done, but to no
avail.  This is on a RedHat 7.0 system.