(February 2001)

Subject: Re: Receiving: 554 (sendmail with smrsh) RH7.0
From: "Dennis Lovelady" <dennis @ lovelady . com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:09:53 -0500
To: "Dan Liston" <dliston @ netscape . com>
Cc: <majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com>

Thanks so much, Dan, that's done it!

Yes, I have alias for nobody, and inbound is a real user on the system.  But
I appreciate the reminder.  :^)

I'm curious about something.  Quoting, you said:
> Your majordomo directory and all subcontents should be owner:group
> of majordomo:majordomo with the exception of wrapper which should
> be suid root.

As I understand it, that should be owner:user majordomo:daemon.

Is this not correct?  Remember I'm a newbie, so I have to take the word of
the documentation or what I've been advised.

Thanks again!
--
Dennis Lovelady             Fayetteville, GA
mail: dennis@lovelady.com