(September 2003)

Subject: 'k, lack of delivery problem ... message disappears into ether ...
From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy @ hub . org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:13:23 -0300 (ADT)
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM, mj2-dev @ csf . colorado . edu

Just setup a list that messages to it seem to get to the archives, but not
to the subscribers ... checked through the *.debug files (deleted them all
first) and there are no indications of any errors that I can find ... but
nobody actually receives the message that has been put into the archive :(

I just sent a message through with debug = 1000, and mj_resend.debug shows
no errors that I can see, but it doesn't show it even attempting to send
out ... other lists on the same majordomo2 work fine ...

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: auto-generated virtual users table(s) ...