(January 2004)

Subject: access_rules question
From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy @ hub . org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:12:48 -0400 (AST)
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM, mj2-dev @ csf . colorado . edu

Is there anything wrong with the below?  I'm more concerned with the
'addrcomment' line then anything ... is there a limit to the length of the
line that would force me to spread it over multiple rules?

configset DEFAULT access_rules <<ENDAAB
post
deny, reason="The message is too big"
$body_length_exceeded

post
deny, reply=NONE
$taboo_spamassassin > 6

post
consult, reply=NONE
$taboo_spamassassin

post
deny, reply=NONE
$taboo_virus_subject

post
deny, reply=NONE
$addrcomment =~ /Mail Delivery System/i || $addrcomment =~ /Mail Delivery Subsystem/i || $addrcomment =~ /Policy Filter/ || $addrcomment =~ /Forum Access/

post
deny, reply=NONE
/mailer-daemon/i OR /virus/i OR /listserv/i OR /postmaster/i

post
deny, reply=NONE
$host =~ /^postgresql\.org$/ AND NOT @

post
unset=dup_checksum, unset=dup_partial_checksum
ALL
ENDAAB

----

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Mj2: Posting getting through to restricted list ...