(June 2004)

Subject: Re: LDAP
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:04:03 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com,majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

> Daniel Liston wrote:
>> Is majordomo II LDAP aware?
> No, but it's open to having LDAP drivers written for it, in that it
> supports multiple types of back-end stores.

I would not have viewed this as being a driver, but that does put
my question in a different perspective.  Since LDAP maintains each
object as a set of attribute:value pairs that follow a specific
schema, I will probably work on defining schema first, then the
methods of access for reads and writes.  This will probably include
user object dependencies, and their associated access controls.

Dan Liston

  • LDAP